Hi I’m Jade!
I’m 23 years old and this is my first official travel blog. So far, I’ve been to three continents, 14 countries, and 50 cities by myself. I’m what most people would describe as a confident solo-traveler who “flies” with her heart. In fact, the thought of being on a plane brings me so much more joy than the average person. I can sleep at an airport all day and all night because AIRPORTS are my jam! To me, traveling is truly more than just a hobby… it’s my PASSION.
Although I’m pretty new to all of this blogging stuff, I’m so excited to share my content with you! I want this blog to be a great resource for women who want to learn how to travel and blossom. Feel free to check it out here!
Here Are 23 Fun Facts About Me!
- Favorite Country: Italy
- Least Favorite Country: France
- Favorite City: Berlin
- Least Favorite City: Florence
- Favorite Food: Spanish Paella
- Favorite Italian Dish: Cacio e Pepe
- Favorite Continent: Europe
- Favorite Foreign Airline: Southwest
- Favorite International Airline: Ryanair
- Italian is my second language!
- I live to trade and travel!
- I love to grab the next best deal!
- I am a first-generation Nigerian-American.
- I think losing my luggage would be my worst nightmare!
- I’ve never flown first-class.
- I always live life with a smile on my face.
- I collect snow globes from every new city I visit internationally
- My dream is to leave the workforce as soon as possible…. seriously! I want to be my own BOSS.
- I do some brush lettering from time to time.
- I have a degree in Linguistics and Psychology
- I’m a strong believer in self-confidence, without it, I wouldn’t be where I am today.
- Spanish is my third language but I’m still working on it.
- My dream vacation would probably be to the Maldives!
Here is my travel map!
Here is my bucket list for Travel & Blossom!
– North America
Los Angeles – Booked a flight for 4/19
- Las Vegas
– Central America
- Costa Rica
- U.S. Virgin Islands
– South America
- Machu Picchu
- Buenos Aires
– The Middle East
- Tel Aviv
- Hong Kong
- Cape Town
Check out my other bucket list post here!
Here Are Some Amazing Pictures From My Travels!
Overall, I hope this page gave you some clear insight about me and my goals for this blog. Let me know what you thought in the comments down below and feel free to let me know which fun fact you loved the most!
Also, don’t forget to check out my other post on why I started Travel & Blossom here!